Yesterday was a great day – thanks to those who helped me out!
I’m getting ready to relaunch. My to-do list for later this morning:
1. add a Twitter button to the blog, and probably get rid of trackbacks.
As I must have written before somewhere, Twitter is the new trackback.
2. check if my Facebook button is ok or if it’s better to switch to the
official one by Facebook. I can’t think of why I should. Can you?
3. decide what to do about comments. Here it gets tricky. Facebook would
be the obvious choice for any blog interested in “getting traffic”, right?
But that’s not us. Plus, they don’t back up comments to my database.
Plus, I already have some comments lost in an xml file by IntenseDebate
I’d actually love to get back. Is there any smart hack to get both those ID
comments and my WordPress comments into either Disqus or LiveFyre?
4. or is there a way to hack Facebook comments and push those comments
to wp? Because, come to think of it… we don’t mind traffic, do we?
5. is Feedburner still the option that sucks the least for RSS feeds?
Can they help me create a feed for a single category, like posts in English?